Better for the Planet
The UBB (R)evolution™ collection gives plastic water bottles a second life by transforming them into durable packs and pet accessories you’ll use for years. To source this recycled polyester fabric, we partner with a North Carolina-based factory that collects recycled plastic and transforms it into a durable, versatile yarn. This process diverts plastic from landfills and avoids the tapping of new resources. And because they don’t require washing, our (R)evolution products sustain daily wear and tear without shedding microfibers.
Better for You
UBB backpacks are not only water- and stain- resistant, they’re all equipped with a lifetime guarantee.
- Recycled polyester with water repellent finish, genuine vegetable tanned leather details
- Convertible design, can we be worn as shoulder tote or backpack
- Padded laptop sleeve, accommodates up to 13" laptop
- Interior and exterior zippered pocket and open pockets
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps and dual carry handles
- 25L volume, 13.25"W x 15.5"H x 5.25"D
- Water bottle sleeve fits bottles with a diameter up to 4"
- Responsibly made in Vietnam
- Equipped with our Lifetime Guarantee
UBB prioritizes sustainable materials and ethical manufacturing to lead the change toward better business practices. They facilitate easy ways for us all to generate less waste by creating products like reusable utensil kits, straw kits and water bottles. If one business can make a difference, so can one person.
For every product purchased, United by Blue removes one pound of trash from oceans and waterways.